Glitter, Gems + Guys Galore

Glitter, Gems + Guys Galore

Monday, January 31, 2011

Random Doodads and Humdingers


I finally feel that I can accomplish the body I've always wanted. I've never been able to say that before. Not when I was as chunky as Chunk from The Goonies:


Nor after I did pilates, weights and running on a treadmill for three years. Nope. 

I can officially and confidently exclaim that I'M ALREADY GETTING THE BODY I HAVE WANTED FOR TEN FRICKIN' YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First New Years resolution of losing ten pounds? Um, chyeah that's gonna be a snap. 

I'm addicted to my healthy regime, but in a not not okay-going too far-starving myself-etc kinda way. I can now jog a whole block without straining myself or pushing it too hard or my legs feeling like theyz gonna snap off behind me. My stamina is growing and I literally woke up this morning thinking, 'Is work over yet so I can go for a run?' 

What up.

Also, I'm eating so well and nutritiously it's kinda, basically, stupid unreal. Protein shake for breakfast, low glycemic fruits, lentils and a salad with carrots, a dab of cottage cheese and grilled chicken for dinn. I mean, this is insane!!! I'm motherfuckin' Kelsi. I eat junk, ice cream every day, candy, chocolate, pop tarts, warm delights 150 calorie 30 second chocolate cake, soda and pasta! 

And that's just an average day usually. 

Wha wha in the butt! I'm a new, shrinking me! This is gonna be so awesome. 

Plus, I'm supa pumped for the beast order I made from Urban Outfitters. Specifically a really coot black toggle coat that was originally $148 that I snagged for $13.49. I can't wait, mainly because there's a bunch of tops for the forthcoming Spring and I was in desperate need of them. 

Basically, all in all and around the merry go round, this past weekend was just phenomenally great. Friday night was a really cute girls night, crashed by two half naked silly pants (literally, they were wearing hot pink girls' shorts with socks to cover their junk) boys and a ton of talking about I don't even remember.

Saturday was a leisurely afternoon of laying in the sun on my balcony, reading, then dressing up for a wicked Masquerade birthday bash. I had this stellar blue and gold mask with matching tassel beads hanging over my lower face (which left my nose and cheeks covered in blue ink halfway through the night, making it look like I made out with a friggin' Smurf. Always a splendor). 



The music was fun and I somehow managed to dance my booty off in five inch glittery wedges without falling on my ass. A feat in those babies. And I finally had an amazing, soul-filling, passionate chat with a girl who owns a good portion of said soul that I hadn't seen nor talked to nearly all last year. It literally patched up a massive part of my emo self and I can be incredibly emo. 

It was documented as such below (and no, I didn't fall, I purposely sat on the curb and no, this isn't sarcasm. Seriously. Stop. I'm being honest! I'm not joking. I didn't fall! Goddammit...). :DDD <3



And Sunday was just really good, for no apparent reason. I cleaned and caught up on six episodes of Gossip Girl, worked out and went for a cleansing 35 minute jog/run around my neighborhood, listening to kick ass, inspiring music. It was all simply stupendous and I lobed ever second and wanted to share it, so errbody had a little bit of the random magic I had those three days. 

Catch you on the flip flop.

1 comment:

  1. Kels, you are a sex goddess, a BAMF, a vamp and a mutha truckin' PIMP (mostly just for snogging a Smurf, but the other stuff is cool, too)

    But seriously!! This is all great, Kels! You live such an exciting life!! I wish I could partake in some of the excitement with you :[

    ReplyDelete