Glitter, Gems + Guys Galore

Glitter, Gems + Guys Galore

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What's the time?


Tick, tick, tick.


Quoi? It's 2011? HOW? Sacre bloody bleu!

It's been...a bit since my last (ahem and only) post, but hey, new year, new start! So, bonsoir darlings. After reading the runway inspirations from my best gal pal, Princessa, on her blog I was overcome with the desire to blog again myself! Even after she had been trying to persuade me just last week and I was so defiant!

Bless ya, Princessa.

And Skyelarkbirdy.

You two babes keep me on my toes with your blog posts, drowning me in same pageness and too beautiful for words fashion and wit.

We'll see how I fair.

Baby steps - posting again a few times a week and finally returning to the blessed lookbook profile I have! With all the photo shoots I've done (for funzy's and the thrill of capturing my bloated wardrobe this past year!) I accumulated quite a back log of lookbook looks.

It excites me!

Here's to my attempt at exciting you, my sweeties.

Lobe and zealous head kisses,
Sparkle

^ Feb 2009

^ New Years Eve 2011
(And somehow still a redhead)

3 comments:

  1. Love you! And so excited about this! We'll have to all keep up with each other and support each other and post for each other! Etc! So my blogging love going on! And we NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED to do like a hundred lookbook photoshoots this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fo sho! Also, you've yet to follow me... :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAHHHHH BOIIII!!!

    I'm so glad you revived this from it's watery grave, Kels (it drowned in a freak boating accident in 09 :/) But now it's back! And better than ever!!

    I can't wait to see more! :D

    ReplyDelete