Glitter, Gems + Guys Galore

Glitter, Gems + Guys Galore

Monday, January 17, 2011

New Celeb Guy Crush

 
 
 
I love discovering hot new guys. 
It's just so frickin' swell. 
Latest and the chiseled-est, Dave Franco. 

Yep, James Franco's little bro. Hottay wit a bottay! Sad part? Seems James hogged all the tall height, Dave's only 5'7 :/ With that bod and smile though, I'd be okay wearing three inch heels as the highest. He has that thick, deep voice and has the best jawline I've seen in years. 

Take a look for yaself darlings.
 


 Oh hey abs. You looking fine tonight. 


 SEXAY

 He rocks those eyebrows something fierce. 
And by fierce, I mean hawt.



He's such a mix of Ed Westwick and Paul Wesley it's insane!
Be still my heart.







Also, he is hysterical. I laughed so much during this funny or die video:

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD, Kels. This is further evidence to our soul sisterness.

    Dave Franco was on the failed new season of Scrubs in 09!! And I effing LOVED him!!! He played the biggest doof/douche EVER, but oh my god. He could play a paper bag and make it the sexiest thing on Earth.

    <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

    ReplyDelete
  2. And seriously....to be that girl in the Cat block video--hell, even to be his cat, I would give anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Dave Franco's abs, my soul sister indeed!! We are two halves of a whole and it's just that simple. I'm finally starting to watch that season! I wish to be merge with his outstanding jawline and worship him forever.

    The cute/hysterical thing about the cat block video is that it's his actual cat!
    He has another one too and I read a really witty interview of his where he said that he's that cat guy where he'll stay in a lot, then when he goes out to socialize, everyone first asks him how his cats are! Hahahahaha <3 him!

    Also, I'd rather be the cat than the girl. Fo shiz

    ReplyDelete
  4. um droooool


    and that video is REALLY funny

    ReplyDelete