Glitter, Gems + Guys Galore

Glitter, Gems + Guys Galore

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Leather, Chiffon, Embellishment...Hell yeah!


Okee, now while I start to really amp up my blogging and muster some subjects that won't make you snooze off to dreamland, I'll stick with something that I've already researched and organized (I like to be organized. Don't judge). It may not be inspiration for me, I tend to go with the flow, but I am privy to fawning over runway looks like a mouse being given a huge wheel of stinky cheese.

Mm-hmm, that's a lot, you know...in case you didn't realize. Figured I'd help ya out there...

 Collection un: Balmain Spring 2011

  ^
I die a little bit not owning leather capris.


^
I lurve the leather studded jacket with the leather zipper shorts. 
I've been dressing edgy so these looks are parfait with my mood!
 
 ^
Sheer brilliance that Christophe mixed an acid wash jean jacket with studded sleeves!! 
Oh my gawd does it work!

~~~~~~

 Collection Deux: J. Mendel Spring 2011

I love the airy creams and flowing fabric, plus the drapery! 
Then to add the orange heels for a pop...wunderbar!


~~~~~

Collection Trois: Rebecca Minkoff Spring 2011
I love her. Like she is so adorable and fabulous and funky, but clean. 
Her bags are my chocolate and bouffants and now her shoes too!

  
~~~~~~

Collection Quatre: Ellie Saab Spring 2011
You can always count on Saab for elegance, amazing shapes and stunning embellishments.
You are my world of black tie parties day in, day out.

I dunno why, but I'm digging the pale orange.

I'm obsessed with baby blue and this gown is my own personal siren call.

 
^
 Love the cutout waist!

 ^
This makes me wish I could pull off creamy pallors.
Alas....




 
 ^ Yes, please!
~~~~~~
And the final Collection: Matthew Williamson Spring 2011
(Keep in mind these are only the ones that caught my fancy for said year and season runway.)
 

I adore a tiny, intricate bustier with long, flowing pants. 
It's...sizzling? 
Whatever it is, I'm gonna rock it.

^
Again with the blue, but also just look at the craftiness of the details!
The neckline, the leather straps, the woven pattern into the teal color!
Fabo.

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love these! Especially love my girl Rebecca! (Insert self promotion here. LOL!) Girls if you need bags, shoes, apparel, whatever hit me up at codi@rebeccaminkoff.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha sissy, it'd be less creepy if you hadn't commened as Anonymous! ;)

    ReplyDelete