Glitter, Gems + Guys Galore

Glitter, Gems + Guys Galore

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Weekly Shoe Designer: Charlotte Olympia



Since I'm flying solo this V-day (aside from the exception of my splurge valentine date with Princessa, which is gonna be the highlight of the year food-wise) I'm all about the girl power presently. Therefore, I dedicate this week's shoe spotlight to Ms. Charlotte Olympia. 

She is known for her signature fierce and bold platform on her heels, plus her kinda quirky cute style. Honestly, she's awesome. And British. You can never go wrong being a flourishing designer from jolly old England! I want at least five pairs of your heels in my massive shoe wish list so, so badly, mate. 


For now, I relish your collections through pictures:



Love the ruffles on the back and the rich red color! Fierce.

I saw these and went bezurk. Leopard can be so tacky on shoes, but these are so unqiue and fabulous! I'm actually considering buying these for real. I want dem dat mucho.
What a sweet pink! The gold platform is such a pretty contrast.

Again, leopard can destroy cute heels, but these are bad ass. The rivet design on the heel and black platform balance zhis masterpiece superbly!

I am so all for a decorated heel on a shoe. It jives it up into some less plain and more bold. Plus, it's like a little pop of surprise when you turn around! Jea jea jea


God, it's absurd how obsessed and head over heels (heheh) I am with her platform wedges. They're so fucking cool! And there's still an elegance to them that I adore.
The mutli-colors on this one are faboosh. It's almost like Versace, but still entirely different and ubber chic!!!
Metallic blue. Charlotte, ma'am, you know what youz doin'. 



HOLY BALLS!!!!!!!! Striped wedges are my love and soul and I'm dying not owning these!! Oh my god, they're fucking incredible! Paris molded into a shoe. Um, yes please.


Ah, polka dots. 
Wonderfully cute and poppy with any outfit. Where's my million dollar paychecks already so I can do some surrious shopping!? Miss Olympia darling, I do hope you're awaiting my arrival. We shall have tea in your cute London store and gush about our fond and unparalleled adoration of high heels.

Cheerio till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment