Glitter, Gems + Guys Galore

Glitter, Gems + Guys Galore

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Maple Blondie






Ladies, BEHOLD - I have come across in my vast wanderings of the Publix ice cream section, a treasure in a treasure within a treasure. Chyeah, that big and that fucking delicious. Oh my god, it is divine. Most of you know, maple syrup is my jam. (Obviously not an actual jam, but if there was one I'd be on top of that faster than if Jake Gyllenhaal was naked at my doorstep.) 

Maple doughnuts, maple bread, maple everythang!

So. Holy maple delight when I found dis pint of nirvana paradise bliss. It's maple ice cream with blonde brownie chunks (basically a maple brownie) with caramel and maple swirls. Um, you have no idea how fast I snatched that from the freezer. I didn't get a chance to feel the cold air or nip.

Anyway, at the check out I was so overcome with joy and maple frivality, that I bequeathed to Will, the register guy, "Maple syrup is my Jesus Christ. My life is complete now!" He was laughing so much and I felt so awesome and bad ass (especially in my five inch studded biker boots) that nothing could wrong in the world.

And let me tell ya, Ben and Jerry's did not disappoint. The blonde brownie with the ice cream (not so much the swirls) is an O in my mouth. It's beyond good. The maple just bursts on your taste buds and it's nice and light and fluffy and magnificent. Nikki, my home girl, you were the first person I thought of when I saw this. Represent.

Also, go buy dis shit now cause it's a limited release. 

You won't be disappointed and you'll never contemplate a flavor of choice ever again.

Welcome to the Maple brigade gals. 

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!
    that sounds amazing. cynti and i are getting on that stat

    ReplyDelete