Glitter, Gems + Guys Galore

Glitter, Gems + Guys Galore

Friday, February 18, 2011

Online Haul of the Week


Okee, so as some of you might know, I'm a bit of an...onlineholic. If online shopping didn't exist I wouldn't have spent more than half my income last year on clothes. And shoes. Can't forget those babies. Beside the point....I was thoroughly impressed by what I ordered last weekend that came in the mail this week that I had to share. 

First, the packaging was so cute!!! My first thing was this lovely little ring I got from a consignment shop in Texas. It was put in a little paper bag with a cut-out heart and a handwritten note of thanks for my purchase! 
Then, it was put in an even cuter paper parcel tied with string (which completely made me want to send things in paper tied with string!)! I can't express how enthused I was by them.


Peek for yoselves!



 I literally gushed aloud finding it wrapped like this!
 

 Quaint much?
<3

 Ze item inside. 
Faux emerald ring. Love that cut for a jewel.
P.S. excuse the chipped polish. I'm cursed but won't give up my adoration of colored nails.

BAM! How's that for some ghostly lighting?
(I'm super pale so this isn't that far off.)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Then my little chickadees, I received this AHMAZING draped vintage dressy today. No special packaging but some kick-ass business cards covered in gold dust. Anything fairy-like and glittery is always a plus with moi.  

There are five ultra spectacular reasons I adore this dress:
1. It's baby blue. I'm obsessed with baby blue.  That is all.

2. The draping on this dress is...simply divine. Stunning! Exquisite! Draping is my tea and crumpets of dresses. I need to own more draped dresses. I couldn't get enough of photographing the draping on it!

3. It has Dolman sleeves. Another obsession. I currently own four Dolman shirts and one Dolman cardigan that I endlessly get compliments on whenever I wear it. Dolman is da shit.

4. The black zigzag trim is such a BAMF feature. It cinched the deal for me (just like the waistline did).

5. The length and style of the hem is so complimentary on me. It hits my thighs at a cut that makes 'em look c'est magnifique!!!

^
 My sis made me laugh right as she took the picture and I'm glad. I'm not wearing any make-up and had just showered so my hair was lackluster at best (wtf is happening to my bangs?). And I look Asian, though I'm not. I have small eyes like my girl T-Swifty. I rock it (or try or mock myself).

Sidenote: zhat is vhy my head is not exactly in ze rest of the pics, but I think zhey are rather artistic and keep ze focus on ze dress, which is vhat counts. 

I had to document the day I received dis masterpiece in ze mail. 

Plus, my CL knock-off booties went perf with it. Also, my bestie's G-ma's vintage floral belt. I have NEVER gone wrong whilst wearing that beaut. It goes with errythang. I don't even mind that this photo makes me look like I have no boobage. That's how much I lobe this dress.



 ^
Please excuse the typical mirror pic, but my legs looking fucking goot.


Oh, hey legs. And teeny waist.
Dressy, I friggin' worship you!


Do you see that color?
Bomb.


I CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF THIS DRAPING!!!!!!!


Is it possible to make drape babies? 
Cause I need to somehow mate zhis dress.


This dress honestly did wonders for my legs. They look so long and skinnay!!!

Say it wit me: WOOT FUCKING WOOT!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet babay lord. Kels, that dress is dope on a rope!! And you, my lady, are sexy plexy!!! Holy hotcakes, I can't even take in all the fabulous that's in these pcitures. GREAT find, chica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe© represent
    that dress is amassing. it looks SOO good on you.
    also that ring makes your hands look skinny and purty. like your profile pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my babies!! It's from a vintage shop online. $16.00

    Haha cynt, it so goes with your theme! It's gonna be a lonely existent just standing durr...

    Skybaby <3

    Omg nikk you are a sweetheart! And same page. I thought that too and was like, 'I should put this up as my profile pic just cause my fingers look so good like in my profile pic now.' yee son

    ReplyDelete